Monday, July 5, 2010

Awesome New Facebook Hack 2010!

So, I just came across a ridiculously awesome brand new Facebook hack you will LOVE! I viewed about 30 private profiles thanks to this bad boy, and I decided it might be time to share the wealth. You can thank me later :), but yea, it's pretty sweet! Basically, in 2010 there have been a lot of new hacking discoveries, and this one is the best one I've found yet in terms of actually working most of the time!

The hackers of a certain website figured out a new way to exploit a hole in Facebook's security functions, or something like that, only when they explained they used a bunch of crazy technical jargon involving ports, firewalls, and h4x0r lingo. At any rate, the name of the website is: Facebook Private Profile Viewer. Check it out and enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. hack facebook passwords? Dont worry, this Learn-To-Hack.com does not ask you any information about you. They ask you only to provide nick name when you fill out the request form. They were fast and amazing and you got the information hack yahoo account free that was needed. Thank so much !

    http://www.hacking-msn.com

    BTW, I found another website which is providing for free a free facebook hacking software and other one specialized in hack into someone's facebook password, hack facebook account id number.

    Jordan N. Wilson,
    Lawton, OK
    United States

    Related articles:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need to increase your credit score?
    Do you intend to upgrade your school grade?
    Do you want to hack your cheating spouse Email, whatsapp, Facebook, instagram or any social network?
    Do you need any information concerning any database.
    Do you need to retrieve deleted files?
    Do you need to clear your criminal records or DMV?
    Do you want to remove any site or link from any blog?
    you should contact this hacker, he is reliable and good at the hack jobs..
    contact : cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

  3. I Want to use this medium in appreciating cyber golden hacker , after being ripped off my money,he helped me find my cheating lover he helped me hack her WHATSAPP, GMAIL and kik and i got to know that he was cheating on me, in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything, cybergoldenhacker is trust worthy and affordable contact him on: cybergoldenhacker at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete